Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

Shhs97
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same email but mine arrived today and they are thin covers that donor even fit my couches! Cheap cheap!
Login to Me Too

Talatiit
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the luggage packing organizer set from these people on February 17.  I sent an email three times but i have not received a response.  I wanted

to make sure that this was a legit site and not a scam.  So far, I am not convinces that this business is legit.  Unfortunately, the payment is completed. How do we dispute and eventually cancel?  Please advise.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Nina111
Contributor
Contributor
Pay Pal says to contact company 1st. I finally got reply begging me to wait, that my order on way. I told them to cancel order & I didn't want it & would refuse it. They haven't responded. I don't know what to do next.
Login to Me Too

Nina111
Contributor
Contributor
Got email saying they cancelled my order. Trying to figure out how to get refund.
Login to Me Too

leblancp
Contributor
Contributor

I have purchased 2 sets of luggage organizers Feb 16, 2020 and have yet to receive. There was no way to contact the company and so I took to PayPal and launched a dispute. Several back and forth emails to get a response on May 17 that the seller will refund my money when I return the item to them. They provided an address written in Chinese. How am I supposed to return an item that I have not receive? I thought PayPal had a guarantee on purchase.  No way to communicate this to PayPal as the email is a no reply email address. No where on their site is there contact information for PayPal. Their chat function is a robot driven app and says it will send my information forward. This is becoming a joke. I paid $29.88 USD ( I am Canadian so much more) and have nothing to show and no real responses from Paypal Anyone have luck in contacting Paypal? I have sent an email to the email address suggested in this forum and will advise if I get any response. I am beyond frustrated with this. Do not buy from this company EVER.

Login to Me Too

trockmom
Contributor
Contributor
I don't understand why no one has shut this company down. PayPal didn't help me, but Shixi said they'd refund my money, but I would have to pay for shipping to return the incorrect item. Only advice I have now, is don't buy from China.
Login to Me Too

Cjohnson8491
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve been scammed I guess too.   Approximately $45.00 lost to item paid via PayPal on May 1, 2020 to this company.   No tracking info Online and I haven’t received the product.  They don’t have a Website when I checked Today and how do we contact them? Where is the email folks have written to them?  Needing help in recovering my money...

Login to Me Too

Unalee
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scam by them also and PayPal i am out of pocket over $130, and the worst part is paypal believe them when this fraud company told them they send me the items I bought. Now I asked PayPal to send me a copy of the proof of delivery. I am still waiting
Login to Me Too

FlowerLanee
Contributor
Contributor

I've emailed these people and never got a response. (email down below) I'm still in the process of figuring this out. 

Have you solved your issue yet? If so, what did you do? 

FlowerLanee_1-1612969124937.png

Login to Me Too

verap1new
Contributor
Contributor

Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a scam company that takes orders but never ships products. This is a known problem, as there are dozens of stiffed customers reporting on the Paypal community. They apparently change store names on shopify and scam more people because FB permits them to advertise. I demand a refund - this is a scam site and the link to track that they gave me says this shipping number does not exist. The shipping number on their confirmation is "YANWEN tracking number: UF204709135YP " - with the hotlink to this site- which says the shipping order does not exist: https://www.laposte.fr/outils/suivre-vos-envois?code=UF204709135YP

My advice is to never -ever- purchase a product on FB ads- the international scam companies hide behind english websites but are run overseas. FB, Shopify and Paypal are complict since none of them vet companies for fraud- and as we see here, do not shut down the companies even after the fraud is reported.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.