Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

DebbieJW
Contributor
Contributor
I’m starting to think PayPal is in on the scam
Login to Me Too

HarryMZ
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think that Paypal is in on the scam, but it certainly does not seem to care. I am trying to use Paypal as little as possible and also plan to move away form Venmo (owned by Paypal) and use Zelle or other alternatives such as Google Pay.

Login to Me Too

jrodriguez4220
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my order 2in 1 dog brush blower I order past January 13. Order number TZZCH1012300962YQ .Thank you
Login to Me Too

jrodriguez4220
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my TZZCH1012300962YQ
Login to Me Too

jrodriguez4220
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my order
Login to Me Too

Runsie
New Community Member

I ordered chair protectors Jan 6, 2020 and had heard nothing until today (2/13/2020).  The email today said my goods have shipped but there is no logistics info due to the Spring Festival and service was suspended.  Not sure what that means but at least they responded.

Login to Me Too

Nina111
Contributor
Contributor
What e-mail address did you use?
Login to Me Too

ClotildeMCC
Contributor
Contributor
The e-mail address can be found in the order confirmation received during the ordering of goods
Login to Me Too

Eagles12
Contributor
Contributor
I too have ordered chair protectors on Jan 30. The email today said my goods have shipped but there is no logistics info due to the Spring Festival and service was suspended. Not sure what that means but they responded. Someone named Cathy asked me to wait a few more days and remove the notice from Paypal site. All seems rather suspicious. Haven’t had a reply to my follow up email either. They’ve gone quiet.
Login to Me Too

ckaminsky
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same thing on Jan. 4.  Can't find an email address or a webpage for the company.  I wrote to PayPal this morning to see what can be done.  Should I try to get my money back from my credit card?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.