Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

mojave67
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed too!  My claim with PayPal against shixi was denied.  I never received the item and the tracking number they gave was no good since USPS can't track items shipped from china.  I can't get a hold of PayPal to further discuss the claim. 

Login to Me Too

almostdoneit
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed too. Purchased a levitating flower pot for $26.97. Received a $2 ceramic pot-- that's all. No magnetic base, nothing. TOTAL SCAM!

Login to Me Too

rjameschem

I have been scammed by this company too.

Paypal have escalated my complaint to the company who have said they will refund the amount I was scammed out of upon my returned piece of junk that was sent instead of the item I had paid for has been received in China. Needless to say, I am sure that if I were to spend the additional £10 to send the junk back to them, they would claim that I have not sent it back. 

Therefore Paypal are allowing this fraudulent activity to take place and their systems are helping these fraudsters. 

Absolutely disgusted in both companies.

DO NOT BUY Anything from Shixi, and I would also recommend boycotting PayPal too.

Login to Me Too

nataliapeach

I wonder if we are able to sent a collective complaint to PayPal, so they at least block this vendor from scamming others. So far PayPal has done nothing to resolve the issue except have us ship the wrong item back and pay for that shipment!

Login to Me Too

Ginnie70
Contributor
Contributor
Nope cannot reach.. lesson learned, PayPal did nothing to help me, so they suck too
Login to Me Too

xracer
Contributor
Contributor
You wont get refund from them. I received directly from Paypal. I do not have any complain with Paypal
Login to Me Too

Shellswa3
Contributor
Contributor
I got asked to wait a little longer for delivery. But they still won’t explain why I was charged American dollar when it’s from China
Login to Me Too

ReneeTsai
New Community Member

Erestone
Contributor
Contributor

WHY can't anyone give out their email address here?  I cannot find it online.  I ordered a cat toy on Instagram April 6, 2020 and was charged on my Paypal, but have not heard a word from the company in China.

Login to Me Too

Cjone11
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the cat toy Jan 7. Never came. Tried to dispute and PayPal closed my case when I didn’t answer a question via an email they sent. Will not reopen my dispute even though they see thru tracking info my toy was never delivered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.