Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

Tiredofscams666
Contributor
Contributor
Reporting them to the paper is probably a great idea. I've reported them to the FTC and nothing has been done. I've spent way too much time trying to get my money back...more time than it's worth so at this point I'd like to just inform others so more folks are not victims of this scam.
Login to Me Too

DebbieJW
Contributor
Contributor
The problem is they sell their products under different names. You don’t know it’s Shixi Network Tech until your payment goes through on PayPal. I purchased the Hurricane Scrubber. It was delivered with an adapter you can only use in China. I found the part on Amazon that was compatible with my U.S. electrical outlet. When that came, I plugged it in for 20 hours as instructed and it won’t work. This company uses social media to target individuals for their scams.
Login to Me Too

Meatloaf64
Contributor
Contributor
The latest thing is that I received an email today from a company called wombme to day my order is being processed. Will wait and see.
Login to Me Too

Apremo
Contributor
Contributor
If you aka for a refund, after several emails, they’ll send you an address that’s all in Chinese and you’ll have to pay shipping. SCAMMERS!!!! PayPal knows that the company is a scam and won’t do anything about it. They won’t refund my money.
Login to Me Too

LBreeding

I am facing the same issue. Pay Pal has been zero help in getting this resolved. I have stopped using Pay Pal because of their inability and lack of desire to help me with this scam company. 

Login to Me Too

phil3612
Contributor
Contributor
I kept on at PayPal and requested a manager called me. Had to wait a day but when she called I explained the situation and told her that if something was not done then I would report them to the financial ombudsman. PayPal gave me a full credit and assured me that there security team would look into it. It is my view that PayPal are allowing criminals to operate through them and don't seem to be doing enough about it. They can't say that they have not received enough complaints to act on it
Login to Me Too

chebout

I'm dealing with the same situation, I reported the issue to PayPal, I just wanted to add this post so we can be more people to report in case PayPal is not taking action.
They provided me with a tracking number that is fake (linked with USPS tracking system).

They didn't answer my request, and now looks like PayPal got an answer from them for my case and it's under review.

Will keep you posted

Login to Me Too

xracer
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @LBreeding,

I am writing you to let you know that I received great help from Paypal to get the case closed in my favor. I ordered an item from this vendor and the item was not described as they posted online. I opened a case to get my money back. the company sent an address to send the item back and it was in Chinese which the post office could not identify the address. the post office agent told me they have a possible address but received a lot of complaints from people sending the item back to this address not being received by the vendor and not getting the refund. also, the shipping cost is over 32.00 which I just paid 26.98 for the item. After Paypal reviewed my case, they decided close in my favor and I received my money back from Paypal. try that and let me know if you have any other questions. Good Luck

Login to Me Too

mcllppl
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.  I’m in a similar predicament.   Would you advise me to go through with mailing the item back to the Chinese address as advised by PayPal?   I don’t have any confidence in this after reading all of these posts.   Still, I do want to be reimbursed, if only on principle!

Login to Me Too

Shellswa3
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering . Still waiting for my items. Why did I pay American dollar and it’s coming from China . If I had known it was from China I never would have ordered. Seriously this is disgusting . I will be very surprised if it even arrives . Shame on PayPal as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.