Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

Erestone
Contributor
Contributor
I got tracking info from same co. For those cat toys. BUT, now it’s sitting in UPS station in CA over 4 days. Time will end in a week for complaining to Paypal. It’s so frustrating!
Login to Me Too

Erestone
Contributor
Contributor
We cannot communicate w/Shixi because their internet domaine is not up!! I just clicked - it’s a phony domain now. I read scammer co’s open up to get orders, then close down., changing sites!
Login to Me Too

Angelite5
I’m disappointed. I stumbled upon these cute animal fun fur mittens that had faces of foxes, owls, and kittens on them. I thought they would make great Christmas presents. The shop was on Shoptify under studieg and the mittens came up under the name (Christmas Present) A Mother to Daughter. I received my package today and was sent two pairs of wool mittens with real rabbit tails attached to the centre of the mittens. I was disappointed that the product was not what was advertised. I did email shoptify and complain but we’ll see if I get a response. I did look for the shop again but it was gone. On another note, occasionally I order from Wish. I like bell bottom jeans and over all I have been satisfied with Wish. If I wasn’t or an items was too small, they refunded me my money.
Login to Me Too

The same thing happened to me.  They advertise this clever cat toy on Facebook.  I placed an order and they charged my credit card using their Paypal account.  I did not use my Paypal account.  I have not received the merchandise.  They are clearly a fraud from out of China.  I am going to have to cancel my credit card through the fraud department with Capital One.

Login to Me Too

Peggy19631
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered my fan on May the 26th here is it June the 7th. I want my fan or my money back asap. Sure will not be ordering from you again.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It hasn’t been two weeks yet!  Shipments from China take months for delivery. I ordered an item in April and they said delivery was due on May 3. Then they updated it to June 3. Tracking shows that it hasn’t been tracked since May 15. The company issued the refund and my bank also refunded me. The bank understands and reversed the credit. 

I didn’t realize that the item was from China or I’d have passed on it. 

Login to Me Too

epperson79
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered Science kits May 10th. May 19th it showed waiting for pick up in CA. I am in WA, still have not received the package, no updates on where it is at. Lost in the mail? Stolen? Scam? Either way it took so long school is almost out and I still have no package to teach my kids with 🙄… $ back please. I will be contacting my bank as well about this

Login to Me Too

I, too, placed an order with this company and am waiting to receive it. It seems that PayPal should not associate with them if they are not reputable. I always feel safe when using PP and intend to follow up if I do not receive my purchase within the next week AND will post my experience with this company all over Facebook and other social media sites. 

Login to Me Too

athomas13
Contributor
Contributor
This Co. is a scam! I want a refund. I ordered my fryer 5/23. Ishould of known.😣
Login to Me Too

Tiredofscams666
Contributor
Contributor
Why is PayPal still allowing this company to sell and steal money from people?! I've been trying to get my money back for over a month and they refuse, pretend that they've returned the money, requested photos which I sent to prove their product is a scam! Clearly this is a repeated pattern and no one is stopping them from continuing to be thieves!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.