Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

A010
New Community Member
Merchant information:
Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.

https://www.fo-reo.com/
Instructions to merchant:
None provided
Shipping information:
<removed>
Shipping method:
Not specified

Receipt No: 2696-2272-1953-4272
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd. or PayPal.

I had paid for the sunglass as shown below since 4 July and have not delivered yet!!!
is it normal?
can you give me the date of delivery?

Login to Me Too

lisa4968
Contributor
Contributor

Tried to stop this transaction moments after I received an email stating it's an Asian company and not a US-based company as they claimed. Paypal closed my case. Any help on what I can do? I've emailed the company, no response. I can't figure out how to report this company as fraudulent. 

Login to Me Too

MissPOd
Contributor
Contributor

Call  PayPal.  people need to complain so Paypal knows.

Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a fraud! I had items in my cart but didn't check out as I was investigating on whether the Birkenstocks were real or fake. I had unfortunatly purchased something from them before but didn't realize it. They had my info!!! $71. worth of poor knockoff shoes that don't even fit. I asked to cancel 5 days after I put them in my cart and I got a purchase conformation...how does that happen??? I cancelled, no problem they said. 14 days later they took the money out of my paypal acct. I reached out PP and made a dispute. Since they replied to PP with a tracking number, the case was closed. Today I called...by the way the shoes (if u can call them that) arrived after PP dispute had closed. So I called PP again today...they looked at the company and stated that they haven't had any complaints against them. BS I suspect they are just changing the email address to collect. Anyway the opened the dispute back up and now we wait. No telling how much the shipping will cost to ship these fraud junk things back!! I hope people stop falling for their BS.

Login to Me Too

Vky0117
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your refund or anyway to contact this company?
Login to Me Too

Cjone11
Contributor
Contributor
I did not. PayPal sucks.
Login to Me Too

Cjone11
Contributor
Contributor
I will never order anything from China again. Or use PayPal to pay for it. If I had used my Visa card they would refund my money. PayPal is worthless. No help at all. Terrible customer service.
Login to Me Too

Stableboy1
New Community Member

payed Shixi for order I placed....it's been a month and I'm still waiting...pretty sure it's a scam.

Login to Me Too

Meatloaf64
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for all the reviews. I ordered something from them today and then noticed your posts. I have rec’d nothing to say my order has been placed and looked up the company to find all your information about them being a scam. If I receive nothing I will be asking for a refund otherwise I will go to the papers to report them and PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Tiredofscams666
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to say that you have been scammed too. Both PayPal and shixi are not refunding money. The products that come from this company are cheap pieces of garage...and that's if you even get the product that you ordered. If I were in your shoes, I'd cancel the order now and save yourself the headache. I've been disputing this since May and have not received a refund and there's no way to contact this fake company. The emails are auto response bots.
Login to Me Too

Apremo
Contributor
Contributor
Agree. The company is a scam and the products are pieces of garbage!!! DO NOT ORDER!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.