Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

Snoopybabe2020
Contributor
Contributor

Can I please get a refund from this company!! Obviously it’s a rip-off scan!! Please respond! Thank you, Darleen <removed>

Login to Me Too

xracer
Contributor
Contributor
You wont get refund from them, but instead from Paypal. Just explain it cost too much to return the item.
Login to Me Too

wjameswolf
Contributor
Contributor

I recently got ripped off by this company and PayPal lied and said that they had sent me emails telling me that I needed to escalate my case to a claim.  I have waited for weeks and they never sent me anything.  The rep lied and told me that they had contacted me.  He won't escalate my case or give me contact information for his supervisor.  I am starting a campaign on Twitter against PayPal.  I want my money!  I ordered a 3 piece bedding set for my daughter for Christmas and they sent me what appears to be a rug.  I sent all of the information to PayPal and even the email where they admit that they did not send me to correct order, and PayPal still **bleep** me over!

Login to Me Too

xracer
Contributor
Contributor

I would suggest you keep calling Paypal until getting to the bottom of your point to have your issue solved. sometimes they make things harder when they receive too many complaints from the same company (I know, Paypal should be more on their customer's side rather than the company's side). A good lesson learned that company reviews are really important to look at first!

Login to Me Too

wjameswolf
Contributor
Contributor
There was no way to get a review on the company. I ordered from a company called Rappust which doesn’t exist anymore. The parent company is Shixi.
Login to Me Too

MissPOd
Contributor
Contributor

Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a fraud!

Login to Me Too

Clinton6
Contributor
Contributor
Yes definetely
Login to Me Too

Sandrapcausey
Contributor
Contributor
What is the number for PayPal? I was scammed by Shixi. Immediately after placing an order for 4 wreaths, I realized it was a Chinese company! Within 10 minutes I emailed Shixi to cancel…. Nothing….. after four emails, I filed a dispute. They replied to PayPay 2 weeks later with a tracking number! Waiting for decision from PayPal. I’m out of $135.
Login to Me Too

MissPOd
Contributor
Contributor

Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd. is a fraud! I had items in my cart but didn't check out as I was investigating on whether the Birkenstock's were real or fake. I had unfortunately purchased something from them before but didn't realize it. They had my info!!! $71. worth of poor knockoff shoes that don't even fit. I asked to cancel 5 days after I put them in my cart and I got a purchase conformation...how does that happen??? I cancelled, no problem they said. 14 days later they took the money out of my PayPal acct. I reached out PP and made a dispute. Since they replied to PP with a tracking number, the case was closed. Today I called...by the way the shoes (if u can call them that) arrived after PP dispute had closed. So I called PP again today...they looked at the company and stated that they haven't had any complaints against them. BS I suspect they are just changing the email address to collect. Anyway the opened the dispute back up and now we wait. No telling how much the shipping will cost to ship these fraud junk things back!! I hope people stop falling for their BS.

Login to Me Too

MissPOd
Contributor
Contributor
So today I receive a partial refund if I settle they will close the case. They are offering me $35 and I am out $71 and some change. I don’t know what I should do, on one hand I would be happier with all of my money back but if I roll the dice and don’t take the partial refund I may not get anything. Does anyone have any advice for me? I have to decide in the next few days. Thanks. MissPO’d
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.