Scammed through goods and services?

Azlan2
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so I wanted to buy a PS4 from Shpock and the seller told me to pay through goods and services and sent me his PayPal email the name of the PayPal account was different to his Shpock username. I thought that paying through good and services would be secure and I could get my money back if it didn’t work out. But after sending the money the seller went quiet and after a few days told me to dispute the sale and a “3 way scam” then I got some messages on my PayPal from the account saying the police are dealing with this because I’m trying to scam him. I think it might be one person on the two accounts or two separate people working together for this scam. All I want to know is will this work for them because I really hope it doesn’t and will I get my money back. I disputed this to PayPal and I aslo have some screenshots from the Shpock user. The listings now been deleted so I cannot get more screenshots but what I have does prove my point.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.