SCAMMER

XDKiiatz
Contributor
Contributor

Im making yous aware that there has be a scam advertised on Facebook! Scammer is a young Nigerian male using multiple fake accounts to scam people. Have his information profile and the alias accounts as well as the many Whatsapp numbers used to communicate with his victims. He has been using PayPal as a source of gaining these victims stolen funds by asking them to send a $50 administrative fee. (Friends & Family) is what was used to deceive his victims. Goes by the name Kizz [Removed] unsure if its the same as his PayPal account? Im certain that he's doing this alone! Have spoken to him on Whatsapp, has a Nigerian accent and does reside in Nigeria as well. Also not too sure if they are using the 'Herbalist Doctor' over in Africa as another ploy to scam victims elsewhere, but certain that he pretends to be the 'Herbalist Doctors' grandson. He has made threats to try scare me, these were downloaded from Google Images and involved voodoo nonsense. I reversed imaged them and that is how I found the 'Herbalist Doctors' website. Needs to be found and stopped, the Police are aware and are sorting it out as we speak! Has anyone came across this person?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@XDKiiatz 

There are thousands of scammers on a daily basis working from Asia and Africa sending out that type of email !!!

All you have to remember is never use friends/family payments to someone you do not know + you never pay an admin or any upfront fee to receive a paypal payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

XDKiiatz
Contributor
Contributor
I know what he looks like, sounds like, have spoken with him on many occasions, and I have the evidence in my phone to prove it. Photos of him, numbers he uses he has also mentioned he was the Herbalist Doctors son, which I reverse googled image a photo he sent me and it took me to the actual, famous Herbalist Doctor in Africa 👀 Like I know enough about this scammer. He actually continues to put up posts throughout the NZ groups and pages! I've taken all those stolen and fake accounts before reporting him to Meta & Admins. I've gotten exactly 28 different stolen/created profile pages of the possible victims that he's possibly scammed! I want more than to upload proof, but first time here idk how 🤔
Login to Me Too

XDKiiatz
Contributor
Contributor
He is not anything to the Herbalist, but a mare young scam artist that lives and resides in Nigeria
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.