Refund

Davidw71
Contributor
Contributor

I had my case denied today by Payal.  Just seems to me that they dont bother to read what you are writing.  I opened a case because the seller did not send me the preorder number.  The seller then sent me the preorder number and i closed the case.

This is what i wrote to them.  

I have not received the item I preorderd. I only got the preorder number from the seller. eBay also does not show the item dispatched or did I get a tracking number The details are in the case. He does not reply to my emails.

This is what i got back from eBay

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s).
The decision was made because you cancelled the case.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Davidw71 

Did you open an ebay dispute OR a paypal dispute, 2 separate companies with 2 separate dispute policies.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Davidw71
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a PayPal dispute, its under review.  Ill look into opening a eBay dispute as well.

Login to Me Too

Davidw71
Contributor
Contributor

The situation is like this. eBay should disallow preorders.

I ordered an HNT miner on eBay. The reason i ordered it on eBay is because the seller buys the item using crypto currency. He states that it will take 12-20 weeks. I get the order number from the seller. After 20 weeks are up I check the order number at the supplier and find out that the item has been shipped two weeks ago via DHL. I ask the seller where my item is. He does not reply. I try to open a dispute with eBay but this is their reply

Please understand that according to our money back guarantee policies, a case can be filed only until 30 days from estimated delivery, i understand your point as well and i have read the description as well, but when the estimated date is not according to the seller's description, you should always contact and clear this out so as not loose eligibility

How am I able to file a dispute when the item will be sent out 20 weeks later.

Like I said, eBay should not allow these sellers

Login to Me Too

Davidw71
Contributor
Contributor

my case was denied again.

Does anyone have the PayPal telephone support numbers for the UK or US

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.