Received e-mail

SonjaDS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody! Have you ever seen this e-mail address: [removed] Thanks for the answers!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SonjaDS 

???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @SonjaDS,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post!

I understand that these types of messages can be confusing. To verify if the message you received is really from PayPal, please log in to your PayPal account and go to your Resolution Center. Your Resolution Center will contain information on any account issues we may have contacted you about. If you receive a suspicious email, text message, or call, do not provide your personal or financial information, and do not click on any links, please forward them to phishing@paypal.com. If you shared personal or financial information, please change your PayPal password and security questions at your earliest convenience by following the steps listed in this help center article. You may want to first run a virus scan, just to make sure that you didn't pick something up from clicking any links. You can also read more about how to spot fake emails

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.