Re: Paypal took money from the wrong account without my authorization

marcela68
Contributor
Contributor

I my case, I don' know it was a mistake but they took from my account 359,46 USD  dollars to somebody the name is Roy [removed], I was on line with an Pay Pal agent, (He said his name is ALVY [removed], or similar) and   he asked many things and wanted to go in to my computer and my mobile phone, and he did it,  and took my information, few minutes later he told me to close all my windows of my screen, few seconds later, somebody used my account and made the payment. I don't know why PAY PAL don't make an investigation, they closed my complain, Because i was so nervous that i didn't  , they said, answer well the security questions! I want my money back and somebody have to have the responsibility!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @marcela68,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity in your account. No need to worry! We offer full protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions. PayPal will never ask for any personal/account information or authorization to the devices. Please never share such details with anyone as it may lead to fraudulent activity. 

To report any account activity, you can always find the contact options at the bottom of PayPal page. In this case, please reach out to our team to help you with what next to done and help you accordingly. Please reach us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps you!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.