Proof of Delivery keep getting rejected by PayPal

Bosarah974
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a camera from eBay. The camera is not working properly. It has a problem with the light meter. I contacted the seller and he said that the accuracy of the light meter is not his problem as long as it works. I contacted PayPal about the issue and that I have received an item that is not as described. PayPal has reviewed the case and told me I'm eligible for full refund. I shipped the Camera back with a proof of delivery from DHL which kept being rejected by PayPal. even though the camera was received by the seller's company and they provided a stamp for it. please help? I ended up in a situation with no refund and no defected camera!! why would PayPal deny to contact DHL and validate the delivery? why would they reject the proof of delivery?

please help

Mo

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sujon786
New Community Member

I work for a music company in Canada my paypal is limited please fix it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bosarah974 

Currently, USPS, UPS, and DHL Express are the only carriers supported in the PayPal Shipping Centre.

They don't contact these companies it has to show online when tracking is entered that the item has been delivered back to the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bosarah974
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the reply, the proof of delivery is authentic and mentions that the item was delivered back. still rejected.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.