Problem withdrawing my money

reaelashry
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a problem. My account was restricted for 180 days, and the period has expired, and I have the ability to withdraw now. When I add a bank card, it gives me a message: There is a problem with your account. Please visit our Dispute Resolution Center so we can help you resolve this issue quickly.
The bank cards and bank account in the account are currently closed, so I need to add a new bank card to withdraw my money. Please allow me to add a bank card in order to withdraw my money as soon as possible.

I don't have a customer service option to talk to on the account

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@reaelashry 

Need to add a credit visa in your country to allow for the auto withdrawal of the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

reaelashry
Contributor
Contributor

Refusal to add the card

There is a problem with your account. Please visit our Troubleshooting Center so we can help you resolve this issue quickly.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

reaelashry
Contributor
Contributor

For two days, I have been trying to communicate in the same way as described. He gives me a message: There are no agents available. For your information, I am in Egypt. I communicate every hour for two full days.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@reaelashry 

You said you were trying to add a bank card however you need to add a credit visa in your country.

Make sure the billing address matches your paypal account address and that its a card paypal accept and not a virtual / digital one.

If you can't then only customer services can help you, nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.