Pending payment status is gone but money is missing..

yajsss
Contributor
Contributor

I bought something online and its been pending for a month last time i check was 11/21/2021 and its still pending on my paypal account.

So after 2 days now i decided to check if the pending status is already completed but its gone and there is no money on my paypal wallet.

I also check the item i tried to buy online thru the merchants website but i didn't received it too.

I checked my debit card and the money is not there not even in my transaction logs. I hope someone with more experience here can help me out.

thank you..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yajsss 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

May take a few days to show back in your funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yajsss
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for answering my question, Unfortunately until now the the money is not returned from my debit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.