Paypal stole 120 euro from me.

Haans
Contributor
Contributor

I paid a seller 122 euro for an artwork project, I tried to refund it 10 days later because he was not responding. After agreeing he would finish the work we settled and closed the dispute with him sending back 1 euro. However, since then, neither me nor him has gotten the 121 euro, it's currently somewhere in limbo in Paypal.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

matekiralyfi
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal stole 600 euro from me... I can't send this money to my old paypal account/ other people... I can't buy in internet... I became a email today, my paypal will deleted... If somebody can help me, please write me on my Instagram, @mateka472
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Haans 

A seller can't refund funds he has not received, if he had not received the funds the transaction would not show in his paypal activity with a refund option.

However you are only allowed x1 dispute per transaction and now that you have closed the dispute the seller knows that you can't open a second one so do you think he is now ignoring you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haans
Contributor
Contributor

The seller has shown my his transactions and balance, the money was taken from him and even when I closed my dispute, he didn't get it back and neither did I. The money has been hold by Paypal since July 18.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.