Paypal lost a €500 transaction. How do we sort this out?

WouterD
Contributor
Contributor

So, I'll try to keep the story short.
I'm a Twitch streamer and got a €500 donation on Sunday 21th of october around 1am.

My account got frozen because this amount caused my "received transactions" to be exceeded. (I believe there's a 2.5k limit on receiving transactions)

I got a notification saying I needed to fill in a document that proves that I can do transactions on this Business account.
Filled in the document, uploaded it, it got approved and I can use my account again.

However, the €500 donation hasn't been received yet (after 4 days) while Paypal told me it should be on my account after 24 hours.

I'm trying to get in touch with Paypal again but that seems to be impossible..
Not sure if they blocked my communication with them or if it's because of something else.
There's nobody at the "message center", calling them on <removed> gives 3 beeps and connection gets lost and on their "Paypal Support" page on Twitter they tell me to give them a call (using the phone number that isn't working).

Anyone else experienced this? 

Is it worth trying to get in touch with them using public tweets / public Facebook messages and tell the world they lost my €500?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.