Paypal colaborating with fraud?

jrl69
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

i have a problem with paypal, which seems to be involved in a fraud. I had a customer that bought me some personalized medals of jewelry (i showed the emails to paypal) . The customer said is not as he liked after have them for more than one month. He present a claim saying that are fake coins (were sold as gold medals for 250 euros each one, if not, originals could sell for 14.000 each)

of course i showed to paypal that the customer order me the pieces personalized and of course as jewelry pieces. But paypal ignore that (paypal never said nothing, just ignored me) and ordered the customer to send me back the merchandise.

i have not received the packet, although a tracking number say it was received in my city (this user already made me this trick with ebay 3 times, but ebay are more honest and they saw the intention of the user and denied the claims).

the case is that paypal ignore their policies, now ask me if i have receive the packet or not, but only allow me to reply ….yes. And no, i have not received. Of course they do not want to present the proof of delivery handwritten as the paypal policies say, because they can not.

i think this will reach the legql way, and paypal will lost me as a customer after 25 years working together. Is evident i can not work with this kind of insecurities.

i have send emails, put images and information on the case, send emails to usa, to spain (i am registered there) , but no way…paypal continue asking for a not valid debt in opinion of my lawyer.

is incredible…i will need go to the judge to fight with paypal because they deny to reply?

any suggestion?

thanks

regards

jrl

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

snwong13
Contributor
Contributor
Dear PayPal sellers!!

Hello friend. Me too had the similar case like you. Please go through my posting throughthis link.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Transactions/PayPal-Seller-Protection-quot-NOT-TRUE-AT-ALL-quot/...

Please like and share to as many readers as possible in this community.

I am getting my authority to go against PayPal Resolution. They don't give a damp care losing their loyal sellers but instead helping up their buyer or users. Thanks 🙏. Patrick
Login to Me Too

jrl69
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

yes, i saw your case. Is a blooding case. Yours much worst than mine.

in any case, i worked in security in a bank, and since this morning i am looking for the security and fraud information about paypal on internet. 

i have discovered many archives with many transactions done by paypal that are in the public. This is in theory illegal, but is evident the guilty of paypal to secure the information about their customers (many sensitive information is show, and the responsible of it is paypal)

i am making a compilation of files and look for a way to expose this negligence to keep secure the data about their customers.

paypal is no more a company to believe in as a seller, nor for formal buyers.

and wait some weeks, when i accumulate  all the info, we will see how paypal deal with all the denunces of the affected users and companies that are getting exposed.

is very sad the end this company is having….

Login to Me Too

snwong13
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, please. Please keep me updated. The local authorities, approved by the Central Bank, here is intervening my case. I will also share with them as much information as possible from this community. PayPal is slacking in many areas. I will put in here for any updates I received from my findings. Thanks. Patrick
Login to Me Too

jrl69
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, i will do.

but anyway, i will make public to everybody the files with sensitive information of paypal.
Is their responsability to take care of them, not our responsability.

Paypal have enter into an espiral of fraud and lack of security, that i really think is a danger for the whole community of paypal users. I will try give as many publicity as i can.

maybe they did not wanted to reply nor listen to me, but they will do to this. The different governments will push them when go to the public.

this will not help us (or maybe yes, if when we are in the legal step, they see in the news all the security problems they have) , but surely will help other people to keep them away from paypal

there are many options on the market, maybe not too famous, but there exist alternatives. And as long as i see, more secure for paypal and for the users

Login to Me Too

snwong13
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your response. Let's work together to keep all seller in this community well informed. I
Login to Me Too

snwong13
Contributor
Contributor
Friend, few messages PayPal stop me from posting. Why?
Login to Me Too

jrl69
Contributor
Contributor

No idea my friend. Hu?

to me they still do not said nothing and keep the silence like a tomb.

but i do not expect they say nothing new……

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.