Paypal asking for card statement

BlueTree242
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal racently asked me to add my photo id and card statement to make sure the credit card is mine (account limited because i tried to enter it alot). But.. They are not english, the statement and driver license are arabic. Can i still do what they ask for? Also the statement is empty since i never bought anything, do i need to really buy something? And how much it takes for the process to finish? And does the statement have to include the card number?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BlueTree242 

There are translators these days where you can scan a pic and it translates. Don’t Google have something like that? So no excuse on PayPal’s part. As long as the statement show the mailing address, that is why they request statements for.

The time it takes to resolve vary widely and depends on the complexity of your case. Most statements show part of your account/card number. They want the entire page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BlueTree242 

There are translators these days where you can scan a pic and it translates. Don’t Google have something like that? So no excuse on PayPal’s part. As long as the statement show the mailing address, that is why they request statements for.

The time it takes to resolve vary widely and depends on the complexity of your case. Most statements show part of your account/card number. They want the entire page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.