Payment denial

Nyagad702
Contributor
Contributor
‎Oct-15-2021 03:41 PM I got an order from a customer who paid down payment with PayPal. I finished the order and sent it. He went silent when he received the goods. I wrote the invoice and the buyer remained silent. I wrote him on Facebook messager and he remained silent after reading my message. I asked him again why he is silent and he said I want to open the package before I pay. After 2 days he sent an email saying he need 5 more days. It's getting risky because tracking system will erase the tracking details by Monday when he sat I should wait. What am I going to do. Am bed ridden after an accident and need my money paid. Please help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nyagad702 

Sorry nothing PayPal can do about it if you sent an item before being fully paid.

However they may reach out to your buyer for you but can't force him to pay.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.