PayPal is scamming me! Help!

Rave3
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited for 180 days now. I have done nothing wrong, I just wanted to add Revolut virtual credit card to buy stuff on internet. So I got an email which said that I can finally withdraw my funds so I tried. There was an error, I couldnt add a credit card to my account. I asked PayPal on message center, they said that I cant add a card because my account is limited. And they replied with this: "You can authorize us to transfer the funds to any othere PayPal acocunt of your friends or family ". So I did. I gave them my friend's email which is from totally different country, so the Ipv4 is not the same. Day after that I got this message from PayPal ;" I have reviewed your PayPal account and would like to inform you that we cannot transfer the funds to the account with the email address you provided." And guess what, HIS ACCOUNT IS LIMITED NOW. I was like what the.. is this.. He has done nothing wrong!! I tried replying with my cousins PayPal account. Same thing again, again limited. WHAT IS HAPPENING. I WANT MY MONEY BACK SCAMMY PAYPAL

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Rave3,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.