PayPal blocked my account, but I had money on it, after 180 days, how can I take the money out?

Techno15
New Community Member

My account was blocked, but I had money on it, how can I take the money out after 180 days already?? They sent me an email where it says that I can take the money out, but I don't want to lose another account

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jerry212
New Community Member

My account is blocked for 180 days, more than 180 days have passed and I cannot withdraw my funds.

Login to Me Too

dlcsala
Contributor
Contributor

Did you solved your problem? I'm in the same...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

Hello @dlcsala & others,

Your posts are appreciated! 

Experiencing an additional issue after waiting 180 days for your balance would be frustrating and I apologize for the trouble! In these cases, the account typically needs to be reviewed further. For account specific issues and guidance, please get in direct contact with PayPal customer support. They can be reached by reviewing our Contact page on the PayPal website. You'll simply scroll down to the available options to select from. 

I hope you gain access to your finds soon! 

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.