PayPal Seller Protection "NOT TRUE AT ALL"!

snwong13
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal sellers!! A TRUE STORY HAPPENED TO ME 2 MONTHS AGO, NOW I FORWARDED THE CASE TO MY LOCAL AUTHORITY TO DISPUTED AGAINST PAYPAL RESOLUTION. IT INVOLVES IN ORIGINAL ROLEX WATCH COSTING ME USD13,330. BUYER HAD MY WATCH "FREE OF CHARGE"! PLEASE READ THROUGH. NO WONDER PAYPAL TODAY IS FADING ITS REPUTATION AMONGST THE Z GENERATIONS, AND TRUST OF EXISTING USERS. IT'S STOCK/SHARE PRICE IS DROPPING-EARNINGS IS DETERIORATING! PLEASE READ THROUGH... Be extra careful, seller! PayPal seller protections does not work so much. A claim of chargeback by buyer can put you to BIG BIG TROUBLE! PayPal easy way out! They just said .. buyer's credit card issuer decided in buyer favour! WTF PayPal is doing? I don't think they seriously looking into my case!! Well said. What is the point of PayPal seller protections scheme? PayPal seller is doing businesses at the mercy of PayPal users/buyers. As for my case, the buyer changed several dispute claims against me. I sold him a genius Rolex watch. He Disputed that he received a fake watch. Item significantly different! but buyer returned a totally prohibited item, a **Bleep** TOY to me. I have all the vedio taken at DHL office as DHL requires to inspect the watch before sending out. PayPal rejected his claim in favour of me. Subsequently, buyer filed a chargeback claims against me, saying that I charged him incorrectly. The card issuer went in favour of the buyer and PayPal hold up payment. I am a serious eBay seller since 2008, yet 1st time scammed. I have nothing but the buyer had my Rolex watch FREE OF CHARGE! I proceeded to my local authority to file a claim against PayPal! Don't tell me that PayPal is just freely letting this case goes through. Dear PayPal sellers out there. I am fading my trust on PayPal. Sellers are never well protected! I stopped using PayPal today but I didn't close my account as I need more information to support my dispute case against PayPal. Extremely disappointed! The credit card company really supported this scammer! Worst, PayPal just wrote to me and say they cannot claim the money back. That's all with no reasons stated! What a world class organisation, PayPal! Disrespectful of them! Dear readers, please assist to spread this information to seller out there. The buyers can just manipulate the item they received and file a chargeback against you! You will definitely lose the case as card issuer always go in favour of their customers. PLEASE HELP ME TO LIKE and SHARES MY POSTING TO AS MANY READERS AS POSSIBLE IN THIS COMMUNITY. https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Transactions/PayPal-Seller-Protection-quot-NOT-TRUE-AT-ALL-quot/... I will keep updating my case as the local authority is reviewing my case now. Thanks. Patrick

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

jrl69
Contributor
Contributor

Yes , you are right, paypal is not more a secure payment processing system for sellers.

i have already stop to accept payments by paypal and redirect all my customers to alternatives

paypal seems to be engaged in frauds, or at least a group of employers. Because if you check the facebook, there are thousand of cases like our cases (your case is a shame, i am sorry for the big lost).

is incredible that paypal now protect the fraud and what is worst, do not do nothing to fight with it. Paypal ignore they policies, and do not care about the laws.

Paypal now is totally outside the boundaries of the legality here in this country, and i see they continue growing in the scale of the fraudulent helping companies

Login to Me Too

snwong13
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed, indeed a **bleep** world class organisation! No a safe place to trade here anymore. eBay is getting them off soon. Thanks. Patrick

Login to Me Too

snwong13
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is blocking some of my messages. Write to me for more information. Thanks. Patrick
Login to Me Too

jrl69
Contributor
Contributor

Ah,  you are close to me. I am on thailand.

maybe the problem of fraud/corruption on paypal is related to asia only…hu?

Is normal they block messages, when they see something that they think do not follow the guidelines, they block. Is normal. But you are complaining in their website…..must do in a place they can not apply they guidelines

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.