Panicking, PIPO (SG) Pte. Ltd. takes $3000 from my account

shiningraichu
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry I'm really panicking terribly, I have opened a case immediately after it happened and changed my info, but A transaction of $3000 was sent and completed to PIPO (SG) Pte. Ltd. from my bank, what do I do? I don't even HAVE that much in there and I'm so scared it'll reflect badly or be permanent. Will paypal respond soon? I don't want to be negative thousands. This is terrifying.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Medo1991

Any update or solution for this issue ??

Login to Me Too

shiningraichu
Contributor
Contributor

I ended up opening a case and getting it refunded, however I've seen others say that they weren't as lucky, and that it's a big scam currently happening with compromised accounts, so if it happened to you please change all your info

Login to Me Too

Medo1991
Thanks for the quick reply

Unfortunately this is the message I got (after I ve Filled a case)

case Status:
Closed
Thank you for reporting this case. After our review, we found that certain transactions weren't unauthorized and hence couldn't be covered by PayPal Purchase Protection.
Login to Me Too

shiningraichu
Contributor
Contributor

I would highly recommend calling paypal support directly (or using the message feature). Being able to use your voice I feel leads to much clearer communication. And, if it was an obscenely high transaction like mine was, they'd be more likely to weigh in your favor.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.