Overcharge by Huxdow?

cgprande0305
Contributor
Contributor

I just ordered some items from Huxdow and was told that there would be free shipping when the order was above $49. my order total was $49.95 and after I processed it, I received a notice from PayPal that I was charged over $65! Has anyone else experienced this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @cgprande0305

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community Forum to ask your question! 

I understand the merchant advertised free shipping but ended up charging shipping anyway. I'm very sorry to hear that's happened. If you have a receipt from the merchant showing that your transaction should be without shipping, I recommend opening an Incorrect Transaction Amount dispute. You can learn how to file a dispute and PayPal's Purchase Protection Program on our Help Center through the links I've included. 

I hope this helps you receive a refund! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @cgprande0305

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community Forum to ask your question! 

I understand the merchant advertised free shipping but ended up charging shipping anyway. I'm very sorry to hear that's happened. If you have a receipt from the merchant showing that your transaction should be without shipping, I recommend opening an Incorrect Transaction Amount dispute. You can learn how to file a dispute and PayPal's Purchase Protection Program on our Help Center through the links I've included. 

I hope this helps you receive a refund! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Brashki99
New Community Member

Same as other user. Overcharged an six weeks later the survival pole arrives and is 1/2 the size of the ad…requesting refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.