ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SCAM for Bait and Switch

Dgotang
Contributor
Contributor

ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a bait and switch company.  I do not believe that they are a retail business at all.  They set up a dummy website with a product that they do NOT carry (like a phone case for underwater use).  They have you order the product at a great price.  They then send you product that is worth less than $5 and pay only a couple of dollars in china freight.  They know that you didn't get what you want.  Half of the buyers give up then (They keep $35- $7 = $28 profit).  The second half of the ripped off buyers place a dispute with Paypal.  The seller offers a refund of $21 and half accept (They keep $35 -$7 -$21 = $7 profit.  The second half or 1/4 will reject the settlement and Paypal will ask the buyer to rebox the merchandise, address the package for return, ship it and record the tracking number for approximately $25.  Most will give up and not send back the item because of the high shipping cost.  A few will go down the road and pay the $25 shipping and send it back.  After 30 days, the seller will inform Paypal that the return was never received.  The tracking number will not prove it was received and the buyer/shipper will now have to apply for an insurance claim and Paypal will close the case as successfully resolve.  The bait and switch seller will now keep the $28 profit for their fraud.  Enough complaints and they will start over and call themselves a new name and set up a new Paypal sellers account with a new product.

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Ugur21
Contributor
Contributor
How paypal can accept this situation??? We are more than 200 victims! How paypal doesn't know the destination of our money?? Before the lockdown I had stole as well by this seller. 2 days after I deleted directly the order and get a refund with my bank. It was during the lockdown, i adviced paypal for my transaction... they didn't, NEVER answer me! Only automatically message! After that they sent my unpaid transaction to the bailiff... and i paid the amount again to avoid more problem and to be protected by paypal as they sell to us very well!!!!!! I tried to send many messages and in the end always the same blabla. I try to open a new disputes and it's not possible cause you have 10 days to do it... I did but none helped me to do it, in my app this option was blocked! Case closed! They forget the lockdown! PayPal has a finger at this situation I'm sure! I will continue to fight and get my money back even if it's not a lot...i worked for that! I let to PayPal until friday to refund me otherwise they know I will go until to the media! Do the same guys don't stop to fight!
Login to Me Too

bobc22222
Contributor
Contributor
The truth is that PayPal don't care. They have totally ignored my reports to them and sided with Orderplus who appear to cooperate but just play the system. It's a shame that the product they send you is worth much less than the product you ordered and that the return postage cost far outweighs what they say you would get back. I assume they would just deny receiving it anyway. Lesson learnt and I no longer use PayPal if I can possibly avoid it.
Login to Me Too

Sand78
New Community Member
I am waiting for my order as well but I think this is a scam. Ugh.... I hate been scammed but thank goodness it was only $35. Sucks because I needed the dress for an occasion.
Login to Me Too

SusanSoozan
New Community Member

I placed an order through OrderPlus International limited thinking I was purchasing through Kantmandu and only after I had processed the payment realised that it wasn't Katmandu I tried to cancel the order. I have sent emails to  but have had no response. How can this happen when you are using PayPal surely there is some sort of network to protect users

Login to Me Too

Loobylou1969
New Community Member

I wish I had seen this page before I ordered from Orderplus.  I have paid nearly £100 to them and haven't had so much as an order acknowledgement from them.  I've asked PayPal to set up a dispute and hope I will get my money back but I'm not optimistic having read this community page @orderplus 

Login to Me Too

Asher_

Sadly I am also a part of this scam. I should have done some research before ordering from them. Reading through all the replies, I don't think I will get my item or my money back either. 😞

Login to Me Too

ajs64
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I wish I had read this before ordering, and now PayPay has closed my dispute and will not help me get my refund for one of the items I did not receive.  Terrible company, can't ever get ahold of them, and they don't reply to my e-mails.  Do not order from them!!!

Login to Me Too

doxiemom

ordered 2 got 1 today, not what I ordered. Took a month to get here after it traveld accross the country and came back (great choice for shipper with pitney bowes) not sure where the other shirt is. the one I got looks like someone wore it,sizing is WAY OFF  and i and the shipping label says jamaica ny. never again DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Login to Me Too

b2inuni
Contributor
Contributor

I reported the issue to the Resolution Center.

Please take a look at the photo of the dress I received ▶  https://in44u.com/dress.jpg

I ordered this dress because the photo gallery of the dress was so pretty but the dress I received, the old fashion of retro style that you can find at the flit market, which can be severely compared. 

I've never received a product that is significantly different from the actual product, maybe just slightly matching the patterns. (Never use the word match)

It is a cunning scam that uses the point that buyers cannot return due to the high rate of overseas delivery. Many people also feel that "ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED" is a scam and a fraud. 

Decision  of the case.

The outcome of the case was not in your favor.  

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s).

This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s). 

Please be aware !!!

Login to Me Too

GeorgeX1969

They are obviously scammers. I should have noticed by inspecting the web site a bit (I ordered from https://www.aromiya.com/) - there is no indication where they are located, shipping times, etc. The site is well built and professional looking which makes people (incl. me) think it's legit, but it's clearly not. The domain aromiya.com is only recently registered (Oct 2019) and set to expire in Oct 2020 - so they clearly don't have long term plans for it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.