ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SCAM for Bait and Switch

Dgotang
Contributor
Contributor

ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a bait and switch company.  I do not believe that they are a retail business at all.  They set up a dummy website with a product that they do NOT carry (like a phone case for underwater use).  They have you order the product at a great price.  They then send you product that is worth less than $5 and pay only a couple of dollars in china freight.  They know that you didn't get what you want.  Half of the buyers give up then (They keep $35- $7 = $28 profit).  The second half of the ripped off buyers place a dispute with Paypal.  The seller offers a refund of $21 and half accept (They keep $35 -$7 -$21 = $7 profit.  The second half or 1/4 will reject the settlement and Paypal will ask the buyer to rebox the merchandise, address the package for return, ship it and record the tracking number for approximately $25.  Most will give up and not send back the item because of the high shipping cost.  A few will go down the road and pay the $25 shipping and send it back.  After 30 days, the seller will inform Paypal that the return was never received.  The tracking number will not prove it was received and the buyer/shipper will now have to apply for an insurance claim and Paypal will close the case as successfully resolve.  The bait and switch seller will now keep the $28 profit for their fraud.  Enough complaints and they will start over and call themselves a new name and set up a new Paypal sellers account with a new product.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dgotang 

Yep. Do web search on retailer/site/product/price before buying or stick to retailers you know are reputable. Can't roam free on the web to shop no more. It's the new spam but for online shopping.

Report them to PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full?locale.x=en_US

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dgotang 

Yep. Do web search on retailer/site/product/price before buying or stick to retailers you know are reputable. Can't roam free on the web to shop no more. It's the new spam but for online shopping.

Report them to PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full?locale.x=en_US

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AMMARZARZOUR
Contributor
Contributor

where is my order  ?????????????????

Login to Me Too

ClaireRobbo
I’m having the same problem. Have you received your order yet? I have messaged PayPal and no one has got back to either!
Login to Me Too

SamEvo44
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issue. I've just found this page so it helps to know other people are going through the same issues.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HV
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me, its been months. How do I message Paypal and also is there anyway I can get my money back? 

Login to Me Too

Missglo407
Dispute it with your bank or credit card company
Login to Me Too

I just called PayPal and started a dispute. I got sucked in for $104!!!! I’ve NEVER had a problem with PayPal on disputing my hard earned money being paid for products NOT RECEIVED!! Try it if you haven’t already.
Login to Me Too

Frances_Naera
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my order
Login to Me Too

MiiliAlvarez_

Hey, if you know something can you contact me? I had the same problem almost a year ago. Never received my money back. If you know something please sent me an email

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.