ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SCAM for Bait and Switch

Dgotang
Contributor
Contributor

ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a bait and switch company.  I do not believe that they are a retail business at all.  They set up a dummy website with a product that they do NOT carry (like a phone case for underwater use).  They have you order the product at a great price.  They then send you product that is worth less than $5 and pay only a couple of dollars in china freight.  They know that you didn't get what you want.  Half of the buyers give up then (They keep $35- $7 = $28 profit).  The second half of the ripped off buyers place a dispute with Paypal.  The seller offers a refund of $21 and half accept (They keep $35 -$7 -$21 = $7 profit.  The second half or 1/4 will reject the settlement and Paypal will ask the buyer to rebox the merchandise, address the package for return, ship it and record the tracking number for approximately $25.  Most will give up and not send back the item because of the high shipping cost.  A few will go down the road and pay the $25 shipping and send it back.  After 30 days, the seller will inform Paypal that the return was never received.  The tracking number will not prove it was received and the buyer/shipper will now have to apply for an insurance claim and Paypal will close the case as successfully resolve.  The bait and switch seller will now keep the $28 profit for their fraud.  Enough complaints and they will start over and call themselves a new name and set up a new Paypal sellers account with a new product.

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

TimeTravel
I paid for a rainbow scarf. Still not received. Tried messages. Tried emails. I think I have lost my mon
Login to Me Too

markasmithson
Contributor
Contributor
If you paid with PayPal put in a dispute with them and wait a few days for a reply from the seller. You'll probably not receive a reply, then go back to the dispute and raise that too a claim, you'll have to wait a few more weeks but you'll receive a refund from PayPal they'll have your payment withdrawn from their account Is the only way to get a refund from these scammers. If you paid by card email your bank and tell them you purchased an item and never received it, and would like a chargeback York less likely to receive a refund unless it's a credit card and over £100 in the UK and can claim a section 73 refund. Hope that helps and you get a refund from these scammers
Login to Me Too

Yates3044
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I was scammed too. Paypal sent them my money, but I received no email or confirmation.  Tried to email them at the Paypal account email and it was returned as no email found.  How do I get my money back?  Why does Paypal continue to allow them?

Login to Me Too

markasmithson
Contributor
Contributor
See above reply with process to get PayPal refund
Login to Me Too

Yates3044
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  The company actually responded to me and refunded my whole amount.  So thankful.  

Login to Me Too

markasmithson
Contributor
Contributor
If they close the account the company will just open a new account with a similar or the same bank to change bank details and company name to start the scam all over again so PayPal can't just blacklist if they did the scammers can work around it and continue to scam customers. If you purchase anything from social media orderplus's main but not only advertising media save all details of the sale webpages print and save as PDF of it doesn't arrive open a dispute and follow after 3 days with an escalation to dispute. 99% get refund as long as you keep all evidence. THE ONLY TO STOP THIS SCAM IS CHECK ON SEARCH ENGINE FOR THE ITEM YOU WANT TO BUY, COPY AND PASTE THE TITLE CHECK PRICING IF TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS, THEM AND THIS IS A BIGGIE REPORT THE AD TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE. THE MORE WHOM REPORT THEM IT SHOULD CUT OFF THE SUPPLY OF NEW CUSTOMERS AND ALWAYS PLACE A REPLY TO THE AD IN THE COMMENTS. IF POSSIBLE REPORT TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE SECURITY DEPT WITH ANY EVIDENCE IF THEY DON'T REMOVE AFTER SEVERAL REPORTS THEY ARE COMPLICIT IN THE SCAM
Login to Me Too

0rphajane
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed.  I ordered over $100.00 worth of clothing and when I completed my payment with PayPal it did not send me back to the vendor for a confirmation and tracking info.  I immediately contacted PayPal to cancel the payment to Orderplus International Ltd. and because it appeared to be a scam.  This is PayPal's reply to me:  "We have reviewed the transaction and are denying your case.  This decision was made because this transaction was not unauthorized."

I joined PayPal because I thought I would be better served by them than my sending my credit card number out everywhere.  How wrong I was!

I have not received any merchandise nor can I reach the seller.

Login to Me Too

bobc22222
Contributor
Contributor

J have stopped using PayPal after this fraud due to PP's complete lack of interest

Login to Me Too

aleman1121
New Community Member
Horrendous scam
Login to Me Too

Pogey57

I filed a dispute with Paypal and since I didn't accept the company's 1/2 price offer, I was denied all together.  What a ripoff and Paypal didn't help at all, except to waste my time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.