My credit card been used for PayPal

Sealava
Contributor
Contributor
My credit card transactions have been used for PayPal. And this credit card never been link to my pay pal account! A lot of money have been transfer out of my credit card! Please help me. What I need to do! Thank you.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sealava 

Contact your card issuer asap and start chargebacks via them?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sealava
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! Do I need to report to PayPal? Yes I did contact my bank and my bank tell me to contact PayPal. This not even half of the transactions 😪😪😪a lot more. And the name that appear on the transections is someone I know! What is possibility? And this credit card I never link on my PayPal account. Please help me what should I do next? I’m crying 😢 PAYPAL *YUIBANDIT 4029357/33 28 Mar 2024 $50.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 28 Mar 2024 $60.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 28 Mar 2024 $100.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 28 Mar 2024 $150.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 27 Mar 2024 $200.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 26 Mar 2024 $200.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 26 Mar 2024 $200.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 26 Mar 2024 $200.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 26 Mar 2024 $300.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 25 Mar 2024 $300.00 PAYPAL *YUIBANDI[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 24 Mar 2024 $200.00
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sealava 

Paypal can't talk to you about another persons account but they can if the police are informed and contact them.

For further advice on that reach out to customer services. If you don't have an account use the guest phone option?

https://www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--HELP378

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sealava
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! For your opinions it’s possible that my friend have been using my credit card for his PayPal account? Because his mane appears on my credit card transactions (PAYPAL *YUIBANDIT ) I can’t do anything about that but it good to know just clear things out of my head!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.