Ernest_20
Contributor
Contributor
My account was mistakenly locked permanently.please what do I do
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Ernest_20,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear your account has been permanently locked. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Ernest_20
Contributor
Contributor
I have obeyed all instructions as regards to the rules on this platform and yet my account have not been unblocked.kindly open my account let me have my hard earned money.this is very terrible.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ernest_20 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal tends to hold any funds for 180 days. This is the same time frame that buyers have to open Paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened in 180 days then normally you are allowed to withdraw the funds. That is as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

keka_35
Contributor
Contributor
I am literally going through this same situation after my SBA was deposited overnight at 2am while I was sleeping literally got locked out for no reason
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.