Midodo international trading limited

Sgquarterhorses
New Community Member

This company is awful, ordered what was supposed to be a horse picture shirt, took forever and received it today its an eagle with American flag, poor stitching , a huge waste of money and paid almost as much as shirt in shipping, its in the garbage, like burning 25.00$ has to be a scam

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

Horizondoc

Did PayPal deny your claim for refund for fraudulent merchandise from Midodo too?

Login to Me Too

crene1520
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Midodo-international-trading-limited/td...

The above link is all the complaints PAYPAL customers have had including me from this Company that has many names it uses and fraudulently takes peoples money for clothing and items and doesn't give the product and or sends them the wrong stuff. To make it worse PAYPAL knows the situation and does not do anything to the Merchant. Why is that? You allow your customers to get taken advantage of and then we dispute it and have to wait for this Merchant to NOT RESPOND!!! I am frustrated beyond words. Is PAYPAL going to continue to allow this to happen to your customers? I have attached what my order was supposed to be and what I received. I have contacted the Merchant 5 times as of today with no response and I am in dispute waiting for there response till September 3rd and until then my mom's birthday gift is **bleep** up and I am out the money too...WOW SEEMS REALLY FAIR!Capture.JPGIMG_5320 (2).jpgCapture People.JPG 

Login to Me Too

John_man
Contributor
Contributor
I called my bank this morning. They jumped right on the fraud. I thought paypal would take care of my problem. But paypal said you have a tracking number. They did not care that it was a fake tracking number.
Login to Me Too

bigbayhorse
New Community Member

I just received my package from them and not only were the shirts ugly they weren't anywhere close to what I had ordered.  I ordered t-shirts with horses on them and got 2 shirts that are ugly as sin and nothing to do with a horse.  One is a skull and says Choke me Daddy on it and the other is an ugly green abstract printed thing.  I agree paypal should do something about this company.

Login to Me Too

goodboyjakey
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered eight shirts and they were all incorrect and only one vaguely like the pattern I ordered so in short a 100% failure. So we went through the usual complaints scenario :

1. Email complaint sent - 20% refund offered - rejected
  2. Email complaint sent - 50% refund offerd - rejected

However this time I said that unless I received a full refund I would be contacting Paypal and the BBC "Rip Off Britain" program to expose their scam.

Ubnbelievably we were immediately told we would get a full refund and WE NOW HAVE A FULL REFUND!

They obviously don't like the idea of bad press and being exposed.

Worth a try guys!

Login to Me Too

goodboyjakey
Contributor
Contributor

Ps. I should add one of them had an offensive logo. Can't imagine anyone wearing this let alone a 64 year old woman. Straight in the bin.

IMG_20210917_143713.jpg

Login to Me Too

Winow62
Contributor
Contributor
I order a all over spiderweb print women Halloween cardigan coat black xL and I received a cardigan with cats all over it NOT What I order
Login to Me Too

DogBurr
Contributor
Contributor

same kind of issue.

ordered 2 shirts for wife 21.00 and 27.00  

one came as ordered but the sizing was way off

but the other one was not even close to being what she ordered . it was a black t-shirt with wrong sku number

just tossed in to ship the order.  

i tried contacting them and give this is information and where to ship them back  ..  cut and paste reply , they need pictures and time to study the issue.

several times same answer .....

so ; you can do this to your packages that have return address and tracking as required by paypal  (open all packages nicely)

wipe through your name and address  with a marker , above that put     REFUSED  return to sender .

then seal and drop back in the mail . no matter what they get it back or they get a notice . like this idiot . they told the USPS guy they had moved.

not.  he lied .. because they want you to refuse the ship it back to china using your postage and tracking.

they offered us weeks later 10.00   and i refused .

i got my money back . the packages are in the USPS recovery in Calif center waiting for them to claim them

and they are put on notice with paypal.  

i wanted paypal to remove them . which they may yet.

Login to Me Too

Mercedes410
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I had read all these comments BEFORE I placed an order for 2 pairs of novelty Christmas pants which I thought were cute... I just received my order -received a god-awful pair I would NEVER order & another xmas design I obviously didn’t want because I didn’t order them! Now let’s see if PayPal will give me a refund because I couldn’t track down an email address on the website, to contact them first.. so disappointing.
Login to Me Too

FantasyJB
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal REALLY needs to remove this company.  They are a total scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.