Midodo international trading companies are scams!

Joanna8624
New Community Member
I ordered 80 dollars of really nice stuff off a website called Asceus, I was so excited to get it whether it was amazing quality or not. The website looked very legit and it was on an ad on Instagram or TikTok which are usually real because I’ve ordered off of an ad and the stuff I got was amazing. The thing is that I got a notification saying my stuff was shipped, and I understand that it takes a while for international shipping so I was very patient, I didn’t even bother contacting them because it would not even do anything. I went to check and track my order recently and it said that the website was closed and not available, I was so scared that it was 80 dollars down the drain, so I followed a report on my chase account saying that I never got my merchandise and the website was a scam and they were able to give me the money back. Don’t order off of any websites that are from Midodo international trading because it’s a scam. That was a lesson learned the hard way for me and I’m going to just stick to SHEIN!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.