Meta Platforms Stole USD 134 from My Paypal

DanielLimaPT

Hello!

My PayPal was unexpectedly charged USD 134.88 on March 7th by Meta Platforms, Inc., and I can confirm that this transaction was not authorized by myself or any of my family members.

I have found many users in the PayPal community experiencing similar situations. Therefore, I'm wondering if this might be a large-scale scam targeting PayPal users, possibly orchestrated by Meta Platforms, Inc. (I couldn't find any specific information about this company, and it might be posing as Facebook).

I have already reported this transaction and it was closed by PayPal, i dont even got that amount of money in my bank account, i will have problems if this doesn´t get fixed.

Additionally, I hope that PayPal's security team will report and take this situation seriously. We all place a great deal of trust in PayPal's consistent security measures, and I hope our trust isn't shattered by these malicious scams.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DanielLimaPT

actually it was on 8th march not 7th march

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.