MY.GAMES B.V. scam, what can I do?

GothiCon
Contributor
Contributor
I have been charged numerous time by this scam company and never noticed size it anyways happened around the time most of my bills are being paid. But, this time I didn't have the money in my account so it overdrafts my PayPal. I tried to file a claim since its obviously not me, but PayPal favored the summer despite an older forum being FILLED with people having the same problem. Clearly, if that many people are reporting them, it's not a legit purchase. Paypal is telling me it's something I agreed to when it is absolutely not, and in total its been well over $100 stolen from me at this point. What steps should I can to try and fix this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GothiCon 

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product and forget to cancel or complete a survey and accidentally subscribe.

As a buyer you must agree to a billing agreement/subscription before a merchant can take a payment from your PayPal account.
Be careful what you are accepting as once its a subscription Paypal legally have to pay it for you.

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.