MEWE GALLERY CO

eoconnell
Contributor
Contributor

I have been offered 1/3 of what I paid to the MEWE Gallery Co.  I DO NOT WANT THE PRODUCT!!! I WANT TO SEND IT BACK FOR A FULL REFUND!!

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

jj4music
New Community Member

Hey there,

Did you ever get this resolved? We are having the same issue. This company is a scam.

Login to Me Too

Jaalexander
Contributor
Contributor
I will no longer buy anything that does not come from a major retailer. These fake rugs are just a blanket and worth about $20.
Login to Me Too

Jrauhofer21
Contributor
Contributor
I bought some thing in January from that website it was for these GPS tracking device to put in your car or bicycle when I got the product all the instructions were written in Chinese and I emailed them hey what’s going on can I have these instructions written in English to refuse to answer my question they say will give you 15% off I’m like no I want a full refund I just finished processing my case today and good news I won the case and they’re going to refund me my full money
Login to Me Too

Marala17
Contributor
Contributor
I paid $90 for a carpet. I’ve been checking to see where it is and they keep responding don’t worry it’s been made perfectly for you. Then they said you will love your blanket. I told them do not send me a blanket, I ordered a carpet. They responded and said no worries on this. PayPal says it was shipped. Now after reading all of these issues, I’m concerned I’m going to get a cheap looking blanket. All I can say is they better send me a carpet and it better look like it’s worth $90.
Login to Me Too

Mmiller2323
Same here, its a camo looking print on top of a peice of fabric, that looks like a "pee pad".
Login to Me Too

Jaime3052
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 circle baseball rugs weeks ago from Mewe Gallery Co Inc. I filed dispute about a week agobadbi They never respond til day it was to be escalated . When i ran dhl tracking , it came back as invalid. I sent screenshot of it showing invalid and Paypal refundnX
Login to Me Too

StoneyCreekGirl
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a PayPal dispute about them as well. Wish I had read all the complaints online before purchasing. I ordered a rug and got a cheesy flannel blanket instead. What a bunch of thieves.
Login to Me Too

Bielli47
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by them as well. Sadly, I didn’t investigate them beforehand. I was under the impression that they were a United States based company, which is yet another lie they tell. To anyone who considers ordering from this company , DON’T !!!! Do yourself a favor and bypass MeWe and Sewhic !!!
Login to Me Too

Guitartrooper
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased two blankets for a total of $111.92 from website www.hiquilty.com, using PayPal.  Funds were paid to

MEWE GALLERY COMPANY LIMITED.  The blankets were never received.  There is no phone number to call, only a support email address of <removed> I sent an email enquiring about my order and immediately received back an error.  Incidentally, the website was establish on 12/3/2020.  This is a scam company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.