Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
Ryanlilli
Contributor
Posted on
My account was charged $64.99 CAD by LinkedIn Ireland. I filed a report through the Dispute Centre, however it came back that I had an arrangement set up. I DO NOT. How do I go about my refund AND review the arrangement that PayPal says I have in place? Due diligence was not completed here.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Ryanlilli 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Solved

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Ryanlilli 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
Temp20210626d
New Community Member

I had the same issue but I never had a credit card on my LinkedIn account nor is there any confirmation or authorization of me agreeing to this. There is no direct email for LinkedIn.  

I contacted PayPal and they said yes "we can confirm there is unauthorized activity on your account but since you did not purchase  PayPal Protection Coverage we cannot help you."

I am furious they know it is unauthorized so now I am filing a Police report for wire fraud against both PayPal and LinkedIn and I have no idea how they got my information as I do not have CreditCard or PayPal connected to LinkedIn as I never use it. I also thought PayPal was secure site so when there is situations like this it can be resolved now I have come to find out they don't. 

I contacted my CreditCard company. I also posted on Facebook and numerous people are have had issues with PayPal recently and their shady business practices.

I though PayPal was secure but more importantly I NEVER use LinkedIn and never authorized this its Fraud.

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
slm257
Contributor

Hello I have had the exact same problem and got the exact same response from PayPal.

I was wondering how did you get on with your complaints?

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
ClayMan45678910
Contributor
I just had this issue! Have you had any help with it yet?

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
slm257
Contributor

Hi - no help from PayPal at all.  I contacted LinkedIn directly and they immediately gave me my money back.  It is obviously a known problem to them.  

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
ClayMan45678910
Contributor

how did you get ahold of linkedin. i also noticed that i had a premium account with them and i never authorized it. i canceled it right away. so does linkedin have an email or phone or mailing address. thanks

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
slm257
Contributor

I think we found a way to contact them by using a website:  donotpay.com. Or try googling your query.

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
Rakesh23
Contributor
Hello I got same problem of deduction of 950 eur by LinkedIn ireland. can you please send linkedin contact? Will they reimburse to me?

LinkedIn Ireland Fraud

Options
Go to solution
slm257
Contributor

Hello - we found a way to contact LinkedIn through a website:  www.donotpay.com.  They immediately refunded my money.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.