Limitation of my account

Remedios1956
Contributor
Contributor
Please help my account is not sending money.. it was failed.. I already submitted my id and other documents.. but not response.. please reply agent
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Sean

Hello @Remedios1956,

Thank you for your message and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear your account has been temporarily limited. As you have sent your photo ID and other documents, these will be reviewed in the order they are received in the queue. Once reviewed you will be emailed when the review is complete. This can take up to 72 hours to complete. Check the Resolution Centre in your PayPal account for all updates on the limitation. If any other documents are required, please upload these accordingly.

I hope this helps with your query,

Thanks,

- Seán

Login to Me Too

mobeenafzal
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted documents roughly over a year ago and I still see a message there that says that documents will be reviewed and status will be updated.

What is the way to reach PayPal for verification other than waiting another year?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @mobeenafzal,

I'm sorry to hear you've been running into some issues with a set of documents being verified or reviewed. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.