Lamoon Limited

NelsonHe
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find seller information and I don't see a Transaction Details anywhere I want to return items purchased

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @NelsonHe

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by and posting in the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to return some items to Lamoon Limited but are unable to find their contact information. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you see the transaction in your PayPal Activity, any contact information the merchant has supplied will show once you click on the transaction. The charge was likely processed as a guest checkout if you don't have a transaction in your PayPal Activity. A guest checkout just means you weren't logged in when you made the purchase, so it didn't link to your account. That's okay, though; you might be able to find the details in your emailed receipt. 

If you can't find any information in those places, feel free to reach out to Customer Support using one of these options. They can see what information we have on file. If we don't have any information, you may need to do a Google search to get back to the merchant's website and grab their contact information from there. Alternatively, if the items you received were Significantly Not as Described, you might qualify to file a dispute under PayPal's Purchase Protection Program

I hope this information helps and that you're able to find the contact information to return the items! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

NelsonHe
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks so much. I did file a dispute and the case resolved in my favor.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NelsonHe

Thank you for coming back to provide an update. I'm very glad to hear it's resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Amohr
I’m glad to hear that your issue with Lamoon was resolved successfully. I hope my issue with them is resolved, as well.
Login to Me Too

Amohr
I’m currently having the same issue and I’m convinced that this company is a total social media scam. I hope your issue was resolved successfully, and I hope mine is as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.