LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. face masks

GGotfryd
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone have any issues with LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. ?

I ordered masks from this company, but unfortunately find that they are most likely a fraudulent company. I have requested a refund and to cancel the order.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mbb0921
Contributor
Contributor

I was about done.  they had taken my money and would not respond to any email i had sent.  then 1 day short of a month I received the masks in the mail.  I love them.  My kids love them cause they are light and not heavy.  i don't have to argue about them putting them on and plan to order more.  Just know, that it takes forever for shipping and they don't answer emails.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Crawford2010
Contributor
Contributor
I would like information about my order as well or a refund
Login to Me Too

Rags760

Does anyone know how or where to get order information from this company? Tracking# or order confirmation?

Login to Me Too

Amata82
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered masks June 22nd, still have not received my order.
Login to Me Too

Amata82
Contributor
Contributor
1 day after reporting i didn't get the masks I ordered, they showed up in my mailbox! Thank goodness! I was going to wait 1 more week & if they didn't show up, report as fraud.
Login to Me Too

GGotfryd
Contributor
Contributor

How long did it take to receive your order?

Login to Me Too

Amata82
Contributor
Contributor
I said I ordered them June 22nd and they just arrived today. July 7th. They came from China so it takes awhile. Download the Shop app, it's by Shopify. It will give you tracking info on anything you ordered online weather it is coming by ups, usps, fedex... everything. I had tracking info for these masks in that app, but no company info so I thought it was for something else I ordered. Yours will come soon. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

GGotfryd
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Jaclyn_Blazek
Where did you report that you hadn’t received them yet?
Login to Me Too

C_H
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 6/20 and received 7/9... hang in there! Anyone remember the name of their company/ website? The masks are great and I wanted to order more!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.