Joyui Co Ltd

Margpet
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered all of my grandchildren a Christmas gift from Joyui Co, Ltd, am on a fixed income and saved the entire year to be able to afford these gifts. They were much, but were the best I could do. I used PayPal pay in 4 to pay the full amount because I didn’t have it all at the time I ordered. Well, needless to say I got no invoice, no nothing. I haven’t gotten the items ordered, either. I am elderly and not computer savvy. My daughter heard of my plight and went online and checked out this ‘business’, it apparently a scam and I tried letting PayPal know so maybe I could get my money back but it says they can’t help with these kind of transactions. I am one devastated grandma.

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Margpet 

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and using the resolve a problem link bottom of that details page report an item not received dispute.

Make sure you escalate to a claim before 20 days are up and it auto closes.

IF the seller provides a fake tracking number and paypal close the dispute then post back for more advice.

OR

if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then talk to your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Margpet
Contributor
Contributor
There is no ‘resolve a problem’ link at the bottom of the page.
Login to Me Too

jogieptrs
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from this company 9 items for christmas presents. I spent $177.00 total. I ordered the items on October 28th to make sure they will get here before christmas. Well, the last time I heard from the tracking was on November 26th. This is very frustrating. I need my money back so I can buy presents for my nieces and nephews.
Login to Me Too

Margpet
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 14 items from them, and got a fake tracking number. I paid for my items through PayPal but all they tell me is to deal with the seller. It was suggested I contact the bank next. Maybe you can try these ideas as well, and hopefully get some satisfaction. I will keep trying on my end and will notify you if I find a solution.
Login to Me Too

jogieptrs
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply. I filed a case through paypal. They said they contacted the seller and have to wait til Dec 18th for a response. I also emailed the seller but no response.
Login to Me Too

Margpet
Contributor
Contributor
I paid with a pay in 4 deal with PayPal and am having problems filing anything because of how I paid. I am going to keep trying to figure this out. I am out a lot of Money!
Login to Me Too

linbeto
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

linbeto
Contributor
Contributor

Hope you are more successful than I was!

Login to Me Too

linbeto
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck, you're gonna need it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.