INR Claim - PayPal asking for product and website URL

zhiweipipi172
Contributor
Contributor

Hello friends,

I am really close to the final stage of the claim, today PayPal(I think it's a AI) asked me to provide product and website URL which I do not have. Because this was a purchase through Facebook Market Place and the seller has already removed the listing. Will this make me lose the claim if I do not provide a URL?

The seller never provided me or PayPal a Tracking Number. 

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @zhiweipipi172

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! 

I understand you've been asked to supply documentation of where you purchased your item, and I'm sorry for any confusion caused. If a response is not provided within the case, the case may automatically close without a refund. In this situation, I recommend responding to the case exactly what you mentioned here, that it was purchased on Facebook, and the seller has removed the listing. If there's any chance you have a screenshot from when you made the purchase, please include it in your response. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.