INCOMPLETE REFUND

Stellina83
Contributor
Contributor

I have big objections to the work of PayPal. Why didn't I get a tax refund? (I'm sending the invoice, I'm sending every proof)... From 68.64 euros. I requested a refund of the double tax paid. I entered the amount of EUR 0.75 incorrectly. I was in a hurry, which you took advantage of in a very rude way. I corrected and supplemented everything in the complaint. I see you didn't even accept the bill I sent you. You can be ashamed. My refund should have been 68.64 euros and you are sending me 0.75 euro ... So what fool is asking for a refund of 0.75 euros..... What is the purpose of the text, the attachment is an opportunity to supplement the case when no one reads it. CONCLUSION. Pay Pal took advantage of my writing skills in a very rude way, and I immediately filled in and corrected everything and attached evidence. That's why I'm very humiliated by this refund of 0.75 euros and I ask you to take it back or return the amount I requested. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

marcoperson250
Contributor
Contributor

I also faced same issue

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.