I sent money to my limited account, and dont want to get it unlimited, can i send it back?

XSHAR4
Contributor
Contributor

So I earn a few dollars on fiverr, and went to withdraw it here, i have other options but i decided to give pay pal a chance. I cant verify my self at the moment, and would rather send it back so i can send it to a friends or something instead for now. Is this possible?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @XSHAR4

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community Forum, and congrats on your first post! 

I'm sorry to hear your account is currently limited, and you're unable to withdraw your recent payment from Fiverr. Sometimes, when an account is limited, you can still process a refund. You can check by following the steps in this Help Center article: How do I issue a full or partial refund? If you are unable to process the refund, then you'd need to resolve the limitation first. I suggest checking out this article for examples of what might be requested. This last article is a US Help Center article, but the information found can still apply to most everyone. 

I hope this information helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.