I made a mistake by choosing a Business account and want to change to personal

syndicateracing
Contributor
Contributor

As a twitch streamer, I thought Im supposed to open my account as a business account because I didn't want my information being shown to every subscriber such as my address or name and so on. So I did some research and everyone is saying open it as a business account, however paypal now is asking for a Business Registration Certificate which I obviously dont have as a Twitch Streamer, So I wanted to know how can i change it to a Personal account to avoid this mess.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @syndicateracing,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. If you need assistance in requesting a downgrade of your account, you'll need to get in contact with us so an agent can assist you. To get in contact with us, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided. We Look forward to assisting you!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.