I have never had a good experience with PapPal! EVER!

Terilynn02
Contributor
Contributor
Each time I must contact PayPal my day goes from a good day to a bad day in zero to 10 seconds flat! They are definitely a sellers agent and do not support buyers when the sellers are in the wrong! I have actually shown them proof that the seller was double charging me and others (it was on their website! All they had to do was look) yet they refused to credit my $49.00! And this was only one of the many times they failed me! They are now holding money that was supposed to be paid to my suppliers back in JANUARY! And they absolutely refuse to release it because they’re in a **bleep** match with Synchrony bank! Apparently, one was supposed to call the other and didn’t… and are (STILL REFUSING EVEN AFTER I MADE BOTH PARTIES AWARE OF WHAT THE OTHER WAS WAITING FOR!!!) In the meantime, my suppliers and I are just basically **bleep**! I just got off the phone a few minutes ago with Synchrony after being transferred 4 times and being put on hold every single time and having to go through the automated system where you have to keep saying “Customer service “ over and over at least three times and finally? after the fourth time? when you’ve been transferred soooo many times? and… you have just realized that you have wasted your entire afternoon on the phone with these idiots who really don’t care what happens with your problems! …you’re just so freaking frustrated because now you’ve been on the phone all this time and not one single person has done anything to help you get 1) your funds for your suppliers released or 2) come up with a solution to find a way around the hold to get them paid! WHAT AM I DOING HERE? LOOKS LIKE IM THE IDIOT… and I’m no idiot so, here’s the deal… I am OVER THESE FOOLS! DONE! FINISHED! I am a small business owner and I initially started using them for shows so that people could pay me. After the show season was over I decided to use them to pay my vendors. It has been a nightmare ever since. I’ve already lined up another source and I’m totally finished with this … I’ll just leave it at that.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Terilynn02 

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.