I got this message "You can't use PayPal anymore" in Egypt how can I solve this problem?

khaledslah
Contributor
Contributor

I want to know why this happened in first place? there isn't a method to chat with PayPal in Egypt. they can't just take my money and that's it.

second what are the methods to stop this problem or at least withdraw my money?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

khaledslah
Contributor
Contributor

that's so messed up, it is a fraud

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @khaledslah 

Welcome and thanks for posting in the PayPal Help Community!

I’m sorry to know that you no longer have access to PayPal services. PayPal often review accounts for potential risks which may lead to a limitation being placed on the account, depending on what is found during the review, your account may become limited. When a limitation is placed, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation. If there is a balance in your account, that will be held for up to 180 days to minimize any potential risks. After 180 days, you’ll be notified of your ability to withdraw the balance. You can reach out to our team to help you with what next to done and help you accordingly. Contact options to reach the support team can be found here : How do I contact PayPal customer service?

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

khaledslah
Contributor
Contributor

it says this 
Based on the information we have today, it looks like customers were dissatisfied with activity from this business
what does that mean?
how dissatisfied while everything was fine?
there can't be that if someone reports you then that's it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.