I got debited 3 times by 3 different companies and I didn't make the payment.

Dartompau
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I just opened my paypal account this evening and realized that I had been debited THREE times. The first was from a company called Date Digital limited and I got debited £5.99. The next debit was from a company called Olas Digital ltd. It also debited me £5.99. The last transaction was from a company called Trafficstars Network ltd and it debited me £4.50.  I know nothing about all these payments and I was shocked to find that I was debited 3 times in one day. I really hope that this money can be refunded to me because I really need it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dartompau
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. I've been able to open a case with the resolution centre. I really appreciate the help.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Dartompau

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized transactions that have taken place on your PayPal account. If you haven't already, please reset your password and security questions by following the steps on our Help Center here: How do I change my password and security questions? After that, I also suggest setting up 2-Step Verification to add another layer of security. You can also file an unauthorized dispute on the transactions in your Resolution Center. To be on the safe side, it's also a good idea to double-check if any subscriptions were associated with the recent purchases. 

I hope this information helps you resecure your account and receive a refund! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Dartompau
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot (1845).png

Hello. I tried filing an unauthorised dispute in the resolution centre but when got to a point, it said that I had to change my password to complete the dispute or my account will be blocked. After changing my password, it said that I have no open cases. I tried again but it still said the same thing

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Dartompau

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues opening an unauthorized dispute. Thank you for providing that screenshot. I would recommend closing any extra tabs in your browser as well as clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and history. If you're still running into road-blocks after that, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Dartompau
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. I've been able to open a case with the resolution centre. I really appreciate the help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.