I didn’t buy anything, but my money is taken

11Stefan11
New Community Member

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, letzte Monat habe ich Flugticket für 134,86€ bei Opodo gekauft, aber diese “Automatic payment “ von 74,99 € (Vacaciones eDreams SL 4 Jun) ich habe gar nicht mehr bestellt. Ich möchte gerne mein Geld zurückhaben. Vielen Dank im Voraus Stefan <Removed> Dear Sirs and Madames, Last month I bought a plane ticket for 134,86 € from Opodo, but I didn't order this “Automatic payment” of 74.99 € (Vacaciones eDreams SL 4 Jun). I would like to have my money back. Thanks in advance Stefan <Removed>

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

walbo
Contributor
Contributor
74.99€ for the . Vacaciones eDreams SL, Ihr Einkauf bei Vacaciones eDreams SL , but I'm sure I did not order this, even the prime is ~55€, that means there is a big and clear fraud, who can help on this earth ?? I start doubting if paypal is really secured and trustable enough !
Login to Me Too

dariaK11
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue and I feel frustrated. Their fraud scheme is described here.

https://www.ombudsstelle.at/aktuelles/probleme-mit-opodo-prime-mitgliedschaft/

Did anyone manage to return money?

Login to Me Too

walbo
Contributor
Contributor

nothing yet, no sign of life from Paypal regarding this subject ! they should at least fire up a red flag on the face of this **bleep** eDreams group (opodo belongs to them), we must be extremely careful against the payment formulas, thank you very much for the shared online document

cheers,

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @dariaK11, @walbo, and everyone else! 

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you have all experienced. If you ordered something using a Goods and Services transaction but have not received it, you can file an Item Not Received dispute. If someone else logged into your account to make a purchase, we also have the option to file an unauthorized dispute. Since it sounds like an automatic payment may have been involved, you can cancel it to prevent future charges. For further assistance, you can contact Customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.