cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally sent someone money and i’ve tried to get it back but they keep declining.

Options
Go to solution
Nat-is_cool
Contributor
Posted on
I need to get my money back but when i reported it there’s no option for my problem. i put it under goods and services too so i should be able to get my money
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

I accidentally sent someone money and i’ve tried to get it back but they keep declining.

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Nat-is_cool 

Click on the transaction and open a dispute for non receipt of item, as they have nothing to send you presumably you should get a refund, don't forget to escalate to a claim when you get that option. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Nat-is_cool 

Click on the transaction and open a dispute for non receipt of item, as they have nothing to send you presumably you should get a refund, don't forget to escalate to a claim when you get that option. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
Patricia12628
New Community Member
That happened to me . On 31st of July I accidentally made a transfer to the wrong person so I cancelled it and got a refund. Now I got an email that there is a case about it and the money that I had cancelled is on hold and my balance is at negative

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.