How to remove PayPal Permanent Limitations?

gajesh
New Community Member
Hello Everyone, I have recieved an email from PayPal Yesterday. "You can no longer do business with PayPal" and in that email, it is written that - "After a review of your account activity, we've determined that you're in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. 221_reason10 As a result, your account has been permanently limited and you won't be able to conduct any further business using PayPal. This is permitted under the PayPal User Agreement sections Restricted Activities and Actions We May Take." I've shocked after checking this, actually we're selling web hosting and cloud related services and suddenly our PayPal got blocked and it resulted in a lot of loss for us, almost 100+ client's payment are stuck due to this. I have contacted PayPal by Twitter but they didn't replied so i thought i must ask in community. is it possible to remove this limitation? according to me i do not sell anything which violates PayPal's Policy but i have some doubt that i may have used an trademark's name in my product i used because that is a software and i provide that software in free of cost with my product so it maybe due to that. Anyone can tell me is it possible to remove this limitation if is solve the issue and remove the trademark from my product's name? Please let me know how can i resolve it
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gajesh 

I have rarely known them reverse a permanent limitation from posts on here but all you can do is ask >>>

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.